Troops2Trades are looking for anyone that’s not camera shy and situated ideally within a 25 mile radius of Lincoln University for logistical reasons.
The scope of the project is to have honest comments on:
- the transition – whether difficulties or assistance was required;
- how this affected the family and children, or as a single service person;
- how were you received and accommodated in the first years;
- anyone who has transitioned with medical discharge from the services and what that experience had, as an affect, on yourself and family;
- Finally as a clear alternative, anyone who experienced no problem in walking into civilian life, and what they attribute that experience to.
Please share this newsletter if you know anyone who you think would be interested in taking part.